What Is The Partnership?
Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection and Travelex Insurance Services have partnered to provide innovative travel protection plans to travel providers and their clients. We have transitioned BHTP partners to Travelex so they can sell Travelex travel insurance products.
If You Have E&O, It Isn't Changing.
If you haven't already considered protecting your travel business, learn why E&O is a good idea for travel agents and how it can protect you.
TRAVEL AGENT FAQ
- Why did BHTP partner with Travelex?
- How does this partnership affect me/my agency?
- Can I still offer BHTP plans to my clients?
- What travel insurance plans will I be able to offer my clients?
- When is the hard date of when I can no longer sell BHTP?
- What does this mean for my Agent Portal account?
- What does this mean for policies I have in the future – covering trips in 2019 and beyond?
- I previously booked a BHTP policy for a client with upcoming travel. If they have a claim, who will be handling it?
If you have questions, please contact your Account Administrator directly at email@example.com or 844-411-2487.