How does this partnership affect me/my agency?
As we announced in November, 2018, most of our current travel insurance partners transitioned to Travelex and are no longer able to offer our plans. Any BHTP travel partners currently offering BHTP plans will no longer be able to offer any BHTP insurance plans effective January 1, 2019.
There have been no changes to the way you currently log in to view and edit existing travel insurance policies and claims in Agent Portal. Understanding that many of your customers have BHTP-insured trips booked into 2019 and beyond, we want to make sure you have access to the tools you need in Agent Portal to manage those policies.
TRAVEL AGENT FAQ
- Why did BHTP partner with Travelex?
- How does this partnership affect me/my agency?
- Can I still offer BHTP plans to my clients?
- What travel insurance plans will I be able to offer my clients?
- When is the hard date of when I can no longer sell BHTP?
- What does this mean for my Agent Portal account?
- What does this mean for policies I have in the future – covering trips in 2019 and beyond?
- I previously booked a BHTP policy for a client with upcoming travel. If they have a claim, who will be handling it?