When is the hard date of when I can no longer sell BHTP?
January 1, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 844-411-2487.
There have been no changes to the way you currently log in to view and edit travel insurance policies and claims in Agent Portal. Understanding that many of your customers have BHTP-insured trips booked into 2019 and beyond, we want to make sure you have access to the tools you need in Agent Portal to manage those policies.
Your Travelex regional sales manager will contact you to introduce themselves and facilitate the contracting and appointment process to offer Travelex travel insurance plans underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance. Your regional sales manager will also schedule plan training to finalize the transition. If this did not occur, please contact Travelex directly.
To contact your Travelex regional sales manager or request information regarding the Travelex travel insurance plans, please contact:
Or call toll-free:
TRAVEL AGENT FAQ
- Why did BHTP partner with Travelex?
- How does this partnership affect me/my agency?
- Can I still offer BHTP plans to my clients?
- What travel insurance plans will I be able to offer my clients?
- When is the hard date of when I can no longer sell BHTP?
- What does this mean for my Agent Portal account?
- What does this mean for policies I have in the future – covering trips in 2019 and beyond?
- I previously booked a BHTP policy for a client with upcoming travel. If they have a claim, who will be handling it?